You may return new, unpinned, non-personalized maps and other non-personalized products within 30 days of delivery for a refund. Orders placed in November and December have 60 days to initiate a return. Return shipping will be at the buyers expense, unless the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item). If you have received a damaged item, please email us pictures of the damage.
To initiate a return, simply email us at: Info@PushPinTravelMaps.com and we will begin processing your return. Please securely package up the item in its original box so that it arrives back to us in new condition. Once we receive the return, we will refund the card used to place the order.
If you would like to exchange an item, please follow the return procedures listed above. After you initiate your return, simply place a new order online. That way we will start making your new item right away and get it out to you fast, so you don't have to wait for us to receive the returned item. Once we receive the return, we will issue you a refund for the returned item in accordance with our return policy above.
Personalized Maps & Personalized Decor
Due to their custom nature, personalized Push Pin Travel Maps & personalized decor cannot be returned or exchanged. We will print your personalization exactly how you enter it online, so please double check to make sure it is accurate before placing your order.
Shipping and Processing Time Frame - US Orders
- All of our travel maps and travel themed products are handmade to order, right here in the USA. Therefore, it may take 1 to 3 business days to process your order and get it shipped out to you.
Note: If you request a proof of your personalization for your map, bucket list, or family map art, the processing time will start after your approval of the proof, so please keep an eye on your email and spam folder to avoid order delays.
- Orders are shipped via FedEx or UPS. Transit time varies by location but should not exceed 5-7 business days*. We are located near Denver, Colorado, so locations closer to us will arrive quicker. Please check out the FedEx map below for transit time estimations (please note: these are estimates only, not guarantees).
- In rare cases, unexpected events such extreme weather or natural disasters may delay FedEx, UPS or USPS. We appreciate your understanding in these instances that are outside of our control.
*Please Note: FedEx, UPS and USPS are experiencing delays due to Covid 19 staffing shortages. We appreciate your patience should your order arrive a few days later than expected.
- Express shipping options are available and can be added during the checkout process*. The rate is calculated based on the shipping destination. Please factor in processing times when purchasing an express shipping option. Rush Processing is possible on some orders. Please Contact Us if you have any questions about your order arriving by a certain date.
- Shipping is free on all orders over $50 within the Continental US.
- We will to ship to Hawaii and Alaska for an additional shipping fee. Unfortunately, due to the size of our boxes, shipping costs are extremely high when shipping outside of the Continental US.
- We are unable to ship our framed maps to P.O. Boxes as we ship via FedEx and they do not offer this service. Please enter a physical address at checkout.
APO and FPO Orders
- We will ship to APO and FPO addresses for an additional shipping fee. In order to ship to these locations, we must ship via USPS, and their rates are much higher than our rates with FedEx. Transit time varies substantially, so we can not guarantee an arrival date for APO/FPO orders. Most orders arrive within 2-3 weeks, but occasionally, it is shorter or longer.
- Orders to Canada are shipped via FedEx International Economy or FedEx International Priority, depending on the option selected at checkout. Most Economy orders should arrive within 5-9 days after shipping. Priority orders should arrive within 1-4 business days after shipping. Duties and Taxes are prepaid and included in the shipping fee for all International FedEx shipments. Delivery timeframes are estimates only and are not guaranteed.
Other International Destinations
- We are able to ship to most international destinations for an additional shipping fee (currently, we are unable to ship to China, India and Venezuela). All orders will be shipped via the shipping option chosen at checkout. All international delivery timeframes shown are estimates only and are not guaranteed.
- Orders shipped with our FedEx International Economy or FedEx International Priority options include duties and taxes. Most international orders shipped with FedEx arrive within 5-9 days of being shipped, with the Priority option arriving quicker.
- Orders shipped via USPS may take 2-3 weeks to arrive and sometimes longer. Please Note: With the USPS shipping option, the destination country may collect Duties & Taxes upon delivery. These charges are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
Incorrect Shipping Information
- Shipping our maps is very expensive. If a map is returned to us due to an incorrect address, we will not reship the map without payment of additional shipping charges ($20). Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange re-shipment.
Estimated FedEx Transit Times for US Orders